Campbell High School Athletics Booster Club GO COUGARS !
Campbell High School Booster Club
The Campbell High School Booster Club’s mission is:
- To provide support to CHS athletes, students, and teams;
- To promote an enthusiastic interest and community pride in the athletic programs and student activities at CHS;
- To create an atmosphere conducive to the development of character and good sportsmanship;
- To promote projects to improve facilities and equipment;
- To provide recognition and scholarships to graduating student-athletes.
In order to do this, we need parents who are willing to help out. Our meetings are the 1st Monday of the month at 7:00 pm in the library, during the school year. The meetings usually last for one (1) hour. If you are unable to attend the meetings, we still want you!!! You will be on our mailing list and will receive weekly emails with athletic team updates. If you are interested, please complete the following form.
Your involvement is needed to help our students and your fellow Booster Club members.